The Training & development module provides courses for users professional and personal development to put into their roles. You can create courses in LunaHR and then assign these courses to the individuals in your organization and keep a proper track record of each indivdual personal development.
For assigning a course to a user, just follow the steps below:-
- Browse to the Training & development module (as an Admin/HR), where you’ll get to the Training & development section.
- Select the employee(s) you want to assign the courses to.
- Then click on the ‘+’ button on the upper right to add a new training record for that employee
- Fill up the required information and complete the step
- After completing and saving it, you can see that the course has been assigned to the user.
Having completed the above steps the user gets email notification and can take actions to start the course.