How Can We Help?
How Do I Apply For Sick Leave?
If enabled by your company, you will be able to apply for sick leave. This can be done in the same interface as applying for a normal leave request. If there isn’t an option for sick leave, this mean it isn’t enabled.
- Click Leave -> My Leave
- Select Sick Leave as the leave type
- Select your dates (this shouldn’t overlap previously applied leave)
- Fill in the additional information
- Attach a medical certificate if needed
- Add a note if needed
- Click Submit
Please note the following:
- Sick leave will be submitted to your leave approver like a normal request (they’ll receive an email about this)
- Sick leave can be assigned as a task from HR. If you have been assigned this task you need to complete this before doing anything else
- Sick leave will not subtract from Entitled Leave