How Can We Help?
How Do I Reject Leave (authoriser)?
If you’re a leave authoriser of a department you will receive leave applications from leave approvers both primary and secondary.
Please note, you can be a leave authoriser of multiple departments.
If you are a leave authoriser then, you will always receive notifications when a leave application is sent to you. Likewise, if enabled you will get system notifications that there is a leave application waiting.
To reject this leave application please follow the below instructions:
- Dashboard -> click on the leave application notification -> Click the red cross to reject the application
Once you have reject the end user will be notified.
Here are some handy tips:
- Give a good reason as to why you are rejecting the leave application
- You may want to query the leave application before
- Check what their application is i.e. leave type
- It is useful to check the leave calendar to see the leave application conflicts with other staff