If you’re an expense approver of a department you will receive expense applications from end users in that department. If you are a secondary expense approver of a department you will receive expense applications when the primary expense approver is on holiday.
Please note, you can be an expense approver of multiple departments.
If you are a primary expense approver then, you will always receive notifications when a expense application is sent you. Likewise, if enabled you will get system notifications that there is an expense application waiting.
To reject this expense application please follow the below instructions:
- Main navigation -> Expenses -> Awaiting Approval
Here there should be a list of expense reports. If there are none, it means there are currently no expense reports.
- Please check the following information in the table, you will want to click actions and view expense detail
- If you are unhappy with the expenses you can click reject. You may just want to reject one expense but approve the others, this is fine
- And then click save
Once you have clicked save the end user will be notified that their expense has been rejected.
Here are some handy tips:
- You can get a lot more detail by going into actions and viewing detail
- If there are a lot of expenses, use the pay all and reject all buttons (depending on the expenses, of course)