How Can We Help?
How Do I Pay An Expense?
The expense payer is the last step in an expense claim. You are responsible for paying the expense. Doing this is super easy.
When a new expense has been approved and authorised you will receive a notification by email and on your dashboard. To pay this expense, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account and you will see the notification on your dashboard
- Click on the green tick button on the right which will pop up a new window
- Add tax, vat or any and pay the amount by clicking on the green tick button
Please note the following:
- Approved / Authorised expenses are technically the same
- You can view attached notes by clicking on actions -> note
- Once you click submit, the end user will be notified
- Depending on the options set by your administrator you will either see rejected expenses or not
- Depending on the options set by your administrator you will have the option to reject approved expenses
- You can view paid expenses by going into Expenses -> Paid Expenses, likewise you can run an expense report