By deactivating a user you are completely cutting off access to this user. Moreover, you will be unable to impersonate this account once deactivated. If this is what you are intending to do, please follow the instructions below:
- Administration -> Company Structure -> Employees
- Select an employee and press the three dots button and select deactivate
By doing this the user will be deactivated and this will be reflected in the table.
- Deactivated users will be unable to login
- They will not show in company structure / other lists
- You will be unable to impersonate deactivated users
- Users can be reactivated by executing the same process (see point 1)