Providing you have the permission you will be able to assign employees tasks. A task essentially means the employee must execute it, before they can do anything else.
For example, you can assign a sick leave task to somebody who has recently been out of the office. They will have to complete the sick leave cert before they can do anything else i.e. apply for leave or expenses.
You can do this by following these instructions:
- Navigate to messaging tab
- Click ‘Compose’
- Select the sick leave task in the message type dropdown
- Select the employee
- Add any further details if required and then press send
Please note the following:
- You can still impersonate users who have a task assigned to them
- A history of the tasks you have sent will be in your inbox
- Users will receive an email to state a task has been assigned to them
- Once the task is complete, you will receive an email stating this