How Can We Help?
How To Assign A User A Task?
Providing you have the permission you will be able to assign employees tasks. A task essentially means the employee must execute it, before they can do anything else.
The tasks that can currently be assigned are:
- Enter sick leave (see here)
- Explain why you were late
- Explain details of your overtime
- Explain your early check out
- Explain why you didn’t turn up to work
You can assign any of the tasks by following the below instructions:
- Navigate to messaging tab
- Click ‘Compose’
- Select the task in the message type dropdown
- Select the employee
- Add any further details if required and then press send
- You can still impersonate users who have a task assigned to them
- A history of the tasks you have sent will be in your inbox
- Users will receive an email to state a task has been assigned to them
- Once the task is complete, you will receive an email stating this