It’s very easy to add a new leave allowance in LunaHR. Why you may want a new leave allowance? Perhaps, you want your company to have a maternity leave allowance or leave in lieu.
You can add these leave allowances by following the instructions below:
- Main navigation
- Leave -> Leave Allowances
- Create new company leave allowance
- Fill in the required information
Please take note of the following:
- Custom made leave allowances operate on a company level
- The workflow is the same as normal leave, end-users make applications and this is processed by the approver /authorizer
- You can edit/delete leave allowances in the ‘Leave Allowances’ page. You cannot, however, delete or edit the default annual/sick leave categories.
- If you do want to edit annual leave, please do this in company work patterns
- Add 0 days to allowance entitlement if you do not want to set a limit