SWNS - A SME Case Study
A long standing client SWNS were on of the first clients onboarded. They currently take advantage of LunaHR’s core module, expenses and leave module – enabling them to quickly and smoothly coordinate bookings and claims. In the future they plan to use further modules to fully embrace the available functionality of LunaHR.
Manual to Automated
“The core module however has already been a huge benefit for us. LunaHR replaced a highly manual system and has had significant impact on quality, responsiveness and efficiency for all users. It is a valuable resource for HR teams.”
Before SWNS were using a manual system to handle human resources for a 150+ employee company. Utilising LunaHR helped make better use of their time.
LunaHR helped SWNS streamline a lot of their processes. This helped a lot, especially for leave. The human resource team stated the following improvements:
· Managers can easily see, in a central location, who within their team are off within a given period.
· When they receive an annual leave application. LunaHR allows managers to review who within their team will also be off & make an informed decision.
· This takes pressure off the HR team, who may otherwise have to track this manually for managers.
Secure and Easy to use
LunaHR was developed to be intuitive and easy to use. Likewise, it was developed to be flexible. The platform allows SWNS to set roles and determine exactly what is shown and what isn’t.
· LunaHR has a clear and self-explanatory layout.
· HR / Admin can explore LunaHR and see the advantages of its available functions.
· The LunaHR team & developers are receptive to the HR team’s feedback and work closely with us to optimise the service LunaHR provides.
· Sophisticated system allows differing levels of information visibility for team members, line managers, HR, Admin, IT.
· Helpful to know that employee data is protected. Only shared with necessary parties.
Jennifer GreenHuman Resources - SWNS
LunaHR replaced a highly manual system and has had significant impact on quality, responsiveness and efficiency for all users. It is a valuable resource for HR teams.